
My family!

Warren and Marcy got married on October 10, 2009 in the Draper temple. Sorry I don't have a picture of the two of them yet!

Here's all of the boys. The one on the far right, Hyrum is now engaged to Hayley.

I don't think we can ever all be still and take a family picture without being silly! I love my family!

All of the nieces and nephews! Hey Warren and Marcy are both in this one!

My Mom and niece baby Italia! Is she not the cutest thing!

While Marcy and Warren were getting their pictures taken, we decided to have a photo shoot of our own.

Natalie and Paige.

This is my nieces Emilee and Grace, and my sister Natalie.

While we were all taking our pictures, the kids were sliding! ha!

Adam, Brittney, and Benson. They are seriously so adorable!

Me and my sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment