Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ry! I Love You!!!

I love you because you are the sweetest husband and I will always love you.

I love you because you let me smash wedding cake in your face and you love to have fun!
I love you because you taught me how to play soccer and come to every one of my games. You always encourage me to be a better person.
I love you because you love to ride rollercoasters...remember how I blacked out?
I love you because even though I left the plastic on the cheese, you still love me, think I'm the cutest thing, and ate your sandwich anyway; after pulling out the plastic of course!
I love you because we have so much fun and love to travel together.
I love you because you love sports as I do, and I love going to games with you.
I love you because there is never a dull moment in our lives. You always make me laugh, like when you wanted to punch the rocky statue.
I love you because...I love you. You are my best friend! Happy Anniversary Ryan! I can't wait to create more memories with you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahaha, you left the plastic on the cheese? And he still ate it. He really is a good husband.
Happy Anniversary!

Aaron and Julie said...

wow a year already, It went fast!! Its true that marriage is an adventure, sounds like you started yours out great!!!

tammy stailey said...

Way cute Linds! I cannot believe you left the plastic on the cheese! What a fun story and a great tribute to your hubs! Happy Anniversary!!

Amanda said...

I have not been checking up on the blogging world lately but I LOVE this post! Its way cute! I can't believe you have been married a year now! Love ya!

Post a Comment