Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Matt and Crystal's Wedding!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
We were able to go to Matt and Crystal's Wedding on March 6th, and it was so fun! They looked so beautiful! They both looked so happy, I am so grateful that these two wonderful people have found one another!
This is Ryan with our friends Brian and Brittney's daughter Bella. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

My cute husband and I!Here's my best friend Kelli with Bella!

Kelli and I took lots of pictures of ourselves, and decided that if this was going to be blogged we needed to take pictures with the bride and groom to show that we were actually there, and not just taking silly pictures.
Here is our friend Crystal, doesn't she just look exquisite?
Here is Kel and I with our studly friend Matt! Congrats Matt and Crystal! We love you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Linds! Adam just told me you inviting him to your blog! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm excited that you decided to join us cool bloggers :D

Matt and Crystal said...

I love the picture of you and kelli with matt :) But now that things have calmed down we need to get together!!!!

Post a Comment