

This Valentine's Day, Ryan, my sister Allison, and I went to Idaho to visit my sister and her family! It was such a blast!
For breakfast we made a Valentine's breakfast, which consisted of heart-shaped waffles, eggs, and non-heart-shaped bacon.

Then we went shopping in Boise for most of the day. We were at one store and apparently the Special Olympics were in town and we met some Chines Olympians. The were crazy about my nieces hair! They kept saying hi to my nieces and one girl tried to get my niece Brynnley to give her a high five, then quickly turned around and tried to get her to spank the Chinese girl! It was hilarious! All of my nieces looked really confused. Then we took pictures with them.

That night we ate dinner with everyone, then Ry and I went to go get hot chocolate after. We went to church with their family on Sunday, and left Monday morning. I'm so sad the Wright family doesn't live closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment