
This is Ryan and I with his parents.

This is Ryan's sister Ashley, her husband Jady, and their son
Ayden, who is the cutest little thing!


This year was our first Christmas together, and it was so much fun! I totally tricked Ryan into thinking he wasn't going to get the watch that he wanted so so bad. I had taken the box it came in and put a Burger King Yoda watch in place of it. When he opened it, he didn't even notice that it was a Yoda watch, he just thought I had bought the wrong watch! Well after seeing the disappointment on his face, I then pulled the real thing from behind me, then all was well! It was weird at first being only Ryan and I opening presents together. After we had opened all of ours, we went to my parents house to open presents, then his. We got his Mom, a picture of a painting that she has wanted for years that we were able to get for her. That's why, in the picture, she's crying, it was the most touching thing. We also got a real Christmas tree and mistletoe, even though the lighting is bad, it was way fun to get the tree and decorate it together.
2 comments:
Yay! Good job at updating. You're better at it than me...
Love the pictures!
I just found your blog from Grant and Kelli's. I'm not a stalker, really, but it's okay if you want to think I am. If you'd like to read our family blog, send me an email (keerstah@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite. It's not much, but it does have super cute pictures of Colin on it.
Post a Comment