Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's been too long!


Okay get ready for a lot of summer updates! So this summer has really been a blast since I've been out of school and Ry and I really had to make up for all the time we spent just working and going to school, so here we go! First, Matt, Crystal, Ryan and I went down to Vegas the first week in June.






We also went to see the Lion King on broadway!!! I recommend it! It was so amazing!



Believe it or not! We went to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop! We saw Rick in the store, he basically said What's up to me so we're pretty close friends now! jk! It is seriously such a cool pawn shop though!
I promise I will be better about posting! I have a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment