Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Time to Sew!

I made my bed set, all besides the little red pillow. So this is the finished product! I love it and I'm totally starting plans of another bed set! Sewing is soooo fun!

So Crystal and I made these quilts for our friends Brittney and Cara who are both having boys! It was so fun to make these quilts! Crystal and I have really gotten into sewing and it's so much fun!
Look it's Miss Wilson! jk haha

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

linds I love love love those quilts!! SOOOOO cute!!!

Anna said...

Your blue pillows look great! Turned out awesome. I am still slowly working on mine. There has been a few bumps in the process but, I think it is going to be great. Whats the next project? Isn't it so fun to have a project!

Post a Comment